Skip to content
Calitown

Calitown

News, Here, Everytime!

  • Home
  • News
    • Cross River News
  • Features
  • Community
  • Inspirational
  • Toggle search form
  • A Remarkable Exit: Celebrating the Legacy of Florence Banku Obi, 11th Vice-Chancellor of Unical News
  • Cross River Kicks Against Fake PhD Holders, Traditional Title Use In Civil Service News
  • Four Former C’River State Govs To Be Honoured At 2025 Carnival Calabar Kickoff! News
  • INSECURITY: Cross River Govt Cancels Cattle Movement Permit To Miyetti Allah News
  • Burial Date For Omu, Former South-Eastern State Governor Announced News
  • Jarigbe’s Move: A Masterstroke In Political Strategy News
  • Jarigbe’s Entrance into APC: A Game Changer For Party Dynamics & The 2027 Senate Race News
  • C’River To Conduct Forensic Audit Of Certificates In State Civil Service News

Benficiaries Of Govt Plots To Forfeit Them Unless…

Posted on August 19, 2014 By Admin 1 Comment on Benficiaries Of Govt Plots To Forfeit Them Unless…

Copy of NEW LOGO OF CRSThe beneficiaries of government plots in some layouts in Calabar Metropolis who have not commenced physical development on their plots after revalidation will soon forfeit their allocation if such plots remain undeveloped by end of August 2014, so says CR Commissioner for Lands and Housing, Ralph Uche in a release.

Uche added that, government had invested huge sums of money to put in place necessary infrastructure and facilities in Ikot Effanga Mkpa parcels E1 and E2, Ikot Ekpo, Ikot Nkebre and Akai Etta Layouts. He warned that the State Government shall commence the process of re-allocation of the undeveloped plots in the layouts with effect from 31st August, 2014 unless the previous owners show reasonable cause for leaving the plots undeveloped for more than three years after revalidation.

The commissioner emphasized that government cannot allow the decay of facilities in the layouts due to the non-activities there, observing that the layouts were overgrown with weeds and shrubs of various sizes. Hear him;“thee general public, especially the beneficiaries of allocated Government plots in Ikot Effanga Mkpa, Parcels E1 and E2, Ikot Ekpo, Ikot Nkebre and Akai Efa who had revalidated their documents with the Ministry of Lands and Housing in compliance with the Government Public Notice of 28th of March, 2011 and have not commenced physical development on their plots till date, will forfeit their allocation should their plots remain undeveloped by 31st August, 2014”, he warned.

Subscribe to Our Newsletter

Get the latest news, articles, and updates delivered straight to your inbox.

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription.

Share this post:

Share on X (Twitter) Share on Facebook Share on LinkedIn Share on Email Share on WhatsApp Share on Telegram
Community, Cross River News, News Tags:Latest Cross River News, Ralph Uche

Post navigation

Previous Post: CR 2015: The Intrigues So Far!
Next Post: CR 2015: Politicians Attempt Smear Campaign On Yakurr Monarch

Related Posts

  • Group Drums Up Support For CR APC Chairman Aspirant, Presents Campaign Items And Cash Cross River News
  • CR Labour Party Issues Statement, Disagrees With CR Elections Petitions Tribunal Cross River News
  • Ndoma-Egba Salutes PMB At 75 Cross River News
  • “I Will Step On Toes To Make Sports Work In CRS” – Orok Duke Cross River News
  • “Yes, It Is Black History Month, And So What?” – Eyo Ekpo Cross River News
  • EDITORIAL: Democracy Day, Imoke’s 365 Days And Nigeria News

Comment (1) on “Benficiaries Of Govt Plots To Forfeit Them Unless…”

  1. Terri Briggs says:
    August 20, 2014 at 7:29 am

    Very good effort to enlighten and inspire Cross River State indigenes the opportunity to know what is going on. Kudus to His Excellency for setting up this forum.

    Reply

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Recent Comments

  • Edem Mau on C’River To Conduct Forensic Audit Of Certificates In State Civil Service
  • Arikpo Arikpo on Jarigbe Dumps PDP For APC … Says He Is Teaming Up With Pres. Tinubu!
  • Fayman on C’River: Two Beheaded In Renewed Ochon–Ofutop Communal Clash
  • Ben John on Ikom/Calabar Highway: Hellish Times Continue

ADVERT: Click to Watch!

https://calitown.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/VID-20170928-WA0003.mp4
  • First Ever Ugep Open Table Tennis Tournament Reaches Quarter Finals Cross River News
  • NLC Begins Nationwide Protest News
  • The Best 5 Places To Buy Fuel In Calabar! News
  • CR 2023: Prince Otu Crosses Agara Hurdle Cross River News
  • The Calabar Micheno Scam And The Phone Conversation You Must Listen To! Cross River News
  • Donald Duke: “Why I Never Respond To The Aspersions Of Madam Florence Ita Giwa, On My Person” Cross River News
  • 7-Step Guide To Spending Your Naira Wisely Features
  • Why Young Girls Should Get Free Sanitary Towels Features

CALITOWN
...News, Here, Everytime

Quick Menu

  • Home
  • News
    • Cross River News
  • Features
  • Community
  • Inspirational

Copyright © 2021 calitown
172 Greenwood Avenue , Hull. East Yorkshire. HU6 9NY

Powered by PressBook News WordPress theme